[VCFilmmakers] End of Semester Equipment Requests

Hunter Furnish wifurnish at vassar.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:40:29 EST 2012

Hello Everyone!

Whilst you enjoy Kris' awesomely colorful emails about meetings and events, I have a more pedantic note on checking out Filmmakers equipment that I will keep short and bulleted.

-If you currently have equipment checked out, it must be returned by Friday 14 December. No exceptions.

-If you wish to check out equipment, you must check-out and -in before Friday 14 December. No exceptions.

Please remember to email me (wifurnish at vassar.edu) at least 24 hours in advance to set up a time to check out and in all equipment. I'm happy to keep checking the equipment out up to Friday 14 December. After that, absolutely no exceptions will be made and no equipment can be checked out over winter hiatus. I will return to campus around January 22 at which points check-outs will renew.

If there are any questions about this, please contact me. Thanks! See everyone, and I mean everyone, tonight!

Hunter Furnish