[Vassarfilmmakers] HAT TRICKS UPDATE

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Fri Feb 10 12:31:21 EST 2012

Hello everybody -

Quick update on our little super-short-script bonanza. As you may have suspected, we're going to be doing our screening for these bad boys NEXT WEEK. The screening will be during our normal meeting time: 9PM on Thursday in Rocky 301. Bring along a file of the finished film, and we'll play the ones we've got. Hopefully the extra editing time helps!

Also, this SUNDAY we will be screening FACES, by John Cassavetes (at his best). That will be at 8PM in CDF room 214. Come on by, see a great movie, eat some pizza. It'll be great.

A good weekend to all and to all a good mid-afternoon,
Tim