[Vassarfilmmakers] Welcome Back! PA Positions, our next meeting, and more!

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:53:22 EST 2012

Hi all! Hope break was great!

I've got a couple things for you, so let's get to it:

- PAs STILL NEEDED FOR SENIOR FILMS
If you are at all interested in helping out on set of one of the four films that are being put into production (starting this weekend!), please contact me ASAP!

- FIRST MEETING THIS SEMESTER: FRIDAY
Usual place (Rocky 301), usual time (9pm). We'll lay out the plans thus far for this semester (an exciting announcement about fancy new equipment!), unveil an upcoming event and talk about how bad Melancholia was! So much good!

It's gonna be a great semester folks, let's make us some movies!

Tim

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dy1Z5rWLHk )