[Vassarfilmmakers] FINAL SCREENING SUBMISSIONS

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Sun May 6 15:37:16 EDT 2012

Hi all -

Big news:

FINAL SCREENING IS ON TUESDAY!!

That means I need your movies ASAP! If you've made something this year (or before this year and you're looking for a place to show it), send me an email pronto and I'll get your name on the program. I'll need the following information:

1. Title
2. Total Running Time
3. Major crew positions (writer, director, DP, whatever it is you want to list)
4. A brief (one-two sentence) description of the film.

Then, we'll organize getting all the files together. I'll need them, in MOV format, by 4PM on Tuesday. I'll be in contact to make sure that happens.

We want everything you've made, so send it my way and we'll get it up on that fancy big screen!

Tim