[Vassarfilmmakers] FINAL SCREENING - IN 30 MINUTES!

Timothy O'Connor tioconnor at vassar.edu
Tue May 8 18:22:48 EDT 2012

And here's the 2nd to last e-mail I'll ever send to you all! Promise! Let's get to it!

FILMMAKERS FINAL SCREENING
7:00 PM (half an hour away!)
ROSENWALD (theater in the CDF)

Come by, see five quality flicks and ask all the questions your hearts desire to the filmmakers themselves. It's gonna be great.

We'll also have merchandise for sale - sweet red T-Shirts, stylish film-themed shot glasses. The best stuff, right here.

There'll be food, drink and stimulating conversation directly afterwards, featuring SANDWICHES FROM ROSSI'S DELI. The tastiest.

See you soon!
Tim