[VCFilmmakers] Senior Short Film Looking for ACTORS TOMORROW!

Hunter Furnish wifurnish at vassar.edu
Sat Sep 15 14:52:43 EDT 2012

From Mike Wood:

Hey guys,

I'm shooting a short film for my filmmaking class tomorrow and am looking for actors to play some small parts in the film. This project has only come together at the last minute so I'm trying to find actors as quickly as I can for tomorrow's shoot.

I was hoping you or other members of the Filmmakers could help me find actors. If any members of the Filmmakers want to act themselves, I'd be happy to have their help, or if they know anyone who'd be interested and can pass the message along, that would be appreciated as well.

Our shoot is from 12:30pm-2:30pm tomorrow, Sunday the 16th, and I'm looking for two male and two female actors. Both of the male parts and one of the female parts require smoking in a few shots, but this can be kept to a minimum if the actor doesn't want to do any more than necessary.

The characters are generic college students, so people can dress in their own casual clothes for the shoot.

Anyone who's interested in a part can e-mail me at mike.wood.282 at gmail.com, and anyone can e-mail me with further questions about the shoot.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Mike
Hunter Furnish '14
wifurnish at vassar.edu

Co-President/Equipment Manager, VC Filmmakers
vsa.filmmakers at vassar.edu