[VCFilmmakers] Looking for Quick Video Help!

Hunter Furnish wifurnish at vassar.edu
Sat Sep 22 14:33:42 EDT 2012

Hello All!

Maya Pruitt is running for a Freshmen Representative position in Cushing House and is looking for some assistance in creating a campaign video. We've got the equipment, but YOU have to provide the crew! Check it out below:

I want do a short (2 min maybe) vid that shows a serious but fun/funny side to my campaign.

One aspect will be simple documentary style interviewing people who will give their concerns and me answering them as freshman rep. For example, one person may say: I don't feel like Cushing is my home.  I can then proceed to provide advice, like: We can't bring Denver to you, but we can make Cushing your new home. Start by making friends with the people living closest to you and I am always here if you need something.  As a random segue I'd probably say something like, "and we can have fun too...GANGNAM STYLE". And other scenes in the vid will be Cushlings (and/or outsiders) dancing the Gangnam style dance as a bit of a parody.

There's a time constraint on this project, so please get back to Maya at mapruitt at vassar.edu as soon as you can, if interested.

Thanks!

Hunter Furnish '14
wifurnish at vassar.edu

Co-President/Equipment Manager, VC Filmmakers
vsa.filmmakers at vassar.edu