[VCFilmmakers] Filmmakers Workshop TONIGHT! 8PM Rocky 304!

Hunter Furnish wifurnish at vassar.edu
Mon Feb 25 12:57:33 EST 2013

Filmmakers!

Make sure to bring your laptops/tablets to tonight's WORKSHOP as we will be assisting you in setting up free accounts on the leading independent film festival submission platforms.

Otherwise, make sure you're there at TONIGHT's Filmmakers Workshop: Getting your Work into Festivals

Rocky 304
8-9pm!

Be there to thank and support our seniors for taking the time to discuss their own success and how they went about achieving it.

See everyone there!