[VCFilmmakers] Trinity Film Festival, Looking for Student Submissions

Hunter Furnish wifurnish at vassar.edu
Wed Mar 27 15:38:06 EDT 2013

To Whom it May Concern,

We are writing to talk to you about Trinity Film Festival, a relatively new event we think some
undergraduates at your school may want to participate in. We’re a student run festival made up entirely of student made films. Any undegrad attending a college or university in North America is welcome to enter, and on May 4th the selected films will be screened in Cinestudio, a classic theater on the campus of Trinity College in Hartford, CT. In 2012 we selected just under 25 great films, and this year the competition will be even more fierce.

After the screenings, our panel of judges will rank their top three films for Best Picture. $3000 in cash prizes will be given to the winners, as will the undying glory of a Trinity Film Festival win.

We’d like to extend our call for entries to your students. Last year, we accepted submissions from students at more than a dozen college and universities nationwide. We’d love to continue the trend of getting incredible, diverse, high quality films from our peers across the country.

To help get the word out, we’re resending the attached newsletter for students with information about
how to enter and what the festival is all about, and of course they are welcome to check out our
website (www.TrinityFilmFestival.org) and facebook page (www.fb.com/TrinityFilmFestival)

Thank you so much for your time, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Sincerely,
Liam Doran