[VCFilmmakers] Fwd: Internships with the Woodstock Film Festival

Kristopher Yim kryim at vassar.edu
Sat Nov 9 18:20:26 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Heidi Eklund*
Date: Friday, November 8, 2013
Subject: Internships with the Woodstock Film Festival
To: Film Department <film at vassar.edu>

Please follow the link below for exciting opportunities to intern with the
Woodstock Film Festival...

I just wanted to touch base with you to let you know that we are now
accepting internships for the spring semester here at the film festival if
you have any students that might be interested. We are looking for anyone
who might have a general interest in film, PR or event planning.  Interns
with strong writing skills are especially encouraged to apply.  They may
apply at http://www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/interns.htm

All the best,

Mike

 Michael Burke