[VCFilmmakers] Fwd: We're looking for someone to film our play this weekend

Kristopher Yim kryim at vassar.edu
Thu Nov 14 02:13:25 EST 2013

Dear filmies!

*Your skills are needed once again! *
If anyone's interested in filming a play called *Peter and Alice*, and is
free to film on *any of the following dates**, *contact Rachel Zweig *ASAP*at
razweig at vassar.edu

The show runs 90 minutes and has performances on:
*Thursday, Nov 14 *at* 8pm*
*Friday Nov 15* at* 8pm*
*Saturday Nov 16* at *2pm AND 8pm*

(original message below)