[VCFilmmakers] Exec Board Applications & Future Events!

Kristopher Yim kryim at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 16 22:18:02 EDT 2014

Hello friends!

1. We got a lot of awesomely fun events planned,
but firstly, let's talk* Exec Board applications*!
Attached is the Exec Board application,
which is due at the end of the day
of* April 23rd (next Wednesday)*.

Send completed applications to Cez at cecervantes at vassar.edu with the
subject line "Vassar Filmmakers Exec Board Application"

We're a club of film-lovers, and the great thing about being on the Exec
Board is that you can collectively shape the club to whatever vision you
all have for it.
~~~
2. Future Events! We got a lot of fun stuff planned!

- Movie Theater Outing of *YOUR CHOICE (see poll below) *// Thursday, April
24th @ Approx. 7pm

- Screening of Rudo y Cursi by Carlos Cuaron (
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405393/) // Wednesday, April 30th @ 8pm // CDF
018

- Lecture on Singaporean Cinema by Prof. Sophia Harvey // TBA (beginning of
May) @ The Rosenwald (CDF 109)

- End-of-the-year Screening of Student/Personal Work // TBA @ The Rosenwald
(CDF 109)
~~~
3. Our next event, as you can see from above, is a *MOVIE THEATER OUTING*.
We'll take out 40 people to a movie screening of *YOUR CHOICE* because *we
love you all*, and *we love films*!

Click the link below and cast your vote! I'll send a follow-up email with a
sign up sheet once we know which movie we're watching. (Also, this is the
first time I've used a Google Form so tell me if it doesn't work).
https://docs.google.com/a/vassar.edu/forms/d/1SQoen7VVI7b2hTAxNGG2cD7veXvbQS3JOTz3CeOzAH8/viewform