[VCFilmmakers] UPDATE on Grand Budapest outing

Vassar Filmmakers vcfilmmakers-l at lists.vassar.edu
Tue Apr 22 03:30:30 EDT 2014

WOAH okay folks. Sign-ups started to fill absurdly quickly after I sent out
that last reminder. There's now only about 5 seats left, so I'm CLOSING the
sign-up sheet.

*Repeat: I'm CLOSING the sign-up sheet.* (I'd hate to turn down some poor
souls* after* they sign up).

If you're still interested in attending, send an email to
kryim at vassar.edu(do not reply to this email, for the love of god) and
I'll let you know if
we can still fit you in. Let me know *your name*,* if you need a ride*, and *if
you have a car*.

Remember, the outing is taking place on Thursday, April 24th, and the movie
starts at 6:55pm

Thanks
VF