[VCFilmmakers] Fwd: Editing Workshop - FCP X Basics - Weds, March 26th @ 5:30pm

Kristopher Yim kryim at vassar.edu
Tue Mar 4 18:22:46 EST 2014

DON'T FORGET
the *EDITING WORKSHOP* tomorrow, presented by the Library DMZ (The
Department of Motor Zehicles) and the Vassar Filmmakers. *The workshop
starts at 5:30pm TOMORROW at the Library Classroom (turn left at the end of
the hallway leading into the 24-hour room).*

* BONUS KNOWLEDGE *
There is also an* AFTER EFFECTS* workshop taught at 4:30pm tomorrow at
the *same
room**. *
You might think "After Effects? What the heck is that? Sounds complex and
irrelevant."
OH CONTRAIRE.
Adobe After Effects is a complex motion graphics program that allows you to
do A LOT OF INSANELY COOL STUFF. Yeah, remember VCTV's *The Suit* series?
That mouth-watering VCTV intro, with those badass superpower effects? After
Effects bro. Learn the basics straight from the master. 4:30pm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVIbMtMIe0