[VCFilmmakers] TOMORROW: Screening and Q&A with Co-writers and Co-director of feature film!

Nicole Glantz niglantz at vassar.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:05:21 EST 2014

*A friendly reminder that...*

*Tomorrow (Friday) we have 2 very special guests coming to campus! Don't
miss it! *
At 6pm, we will screen the *feature film Rhymes with Banana*, followed
by a *conversation
with Co-writer Christina Mengert and Co-writer/Co-director/Vassar
Screenwriting Professor Joe Muszynski. *

*To put it simply: *

*WHAT: *A screening of *Rhymes with Banana* followed by a conversation with
the filmmakers!!!
*WHEN: *Friday, November 14th
*WHERE: *Rosenwald Theater (in CDF)
*WHAT TIME:* 6pm

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Exec

[image: Inline image 2]

--
Nicole Glantz '15
Co-President VC Filmmakers | Co-Founder VCTV