[VCFilmmakers] Directors Workshop on Monday & VC Filmmakers announcements!

Nicole Glantz niglantz at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 1 21:30:09 EDT 2014

Hey Filmmakers,

*EXCITING NEWS!!! *

*On this coming Monday, October 6th at 8pm Tim O'Connor (class of 2012)
will be hosting a DIRECTING WORKSHOP! (Location TDB)*At Vassar, Tim was the
VC Filmmakers Co-President. He is currently at Columbia university getting
his masters in directing. He just completed shooting a short that he wrote
and directed.

Also, thank you again to everyone who participated in the *12 Hour Film
Festival*. All of the submissions were awesome, and the winners were Too
Groovy for Gravy(1st) and GodPod(2nd). *Prizes* will be given to the
winning groups at our next general body meeting!

Our *next general body meeting* will be on *Monday, October 13th at 8pm.* But
we hope to see you before then at the Directing Workshop!

Best,
Exec

--
Nicole Glantz '15
Co-President VC Filmmakers | Co-Founder VCTV