[VCFilmmakers] Welcome to Vassar Filmmakers!!! Meeting TOMORROW

Shira Mizel shmizel at vassar.edu
Sun Sep 7 14:34:29 EDT 2014

*WELCOME TO VASSAR FILMMAKERS!!!*

We are very excited for this year and so happy to have tons of new members
joining!

Our *first meeting* will be *tomorrow (monday)* @ *8pm*. Location TBD.

We will all get to know each other, as well as discuss *screenings*,
upcoming *workshops*, a*freshman representative position*, and a fun, *film
contest*!!!

Please *come hungry*, we will have *pizza*!

If you would like to buy* cool filmmakers merch* (like the t-shirts we had
at our table), please bring*$5*.

*Looking forward to our first meeting! Please look out for an email with
the location! *
Best always,
Nicole