[VCFilmmakers] [VCFILMMAKERS] help need for shoot tomorrow! lights, sound, b cam? "sodom and gomorrah"

Karam Anthony kaanthony at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:35:39 EDT 2015

Hey everyone!

TOMORROW, Thursday April 23rd there will be a shoot at TH54 for the culminating project of a Western Esoterica independent study - from 6pm-10pm We need crew for LIGHTS and SOUND - we’ve got all the equipment, but we need some EXCITED AND MOTIVATED crew members! If you’ve got cinematography experience I would appreciate a b- cam as well! Here’s the Facebook event. scene description in the comments https://www.facebook.com/events/476580245826155/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/476580245826155/>

"Sodom and Gomorrah" is a reinterpretation of the age-old Abrahamic myth of decadence and divine punishment, set at 2015 Vassar College. It's directed by Emma Sharon & Karam Anthony, Produced & choreographed by Tilhenn Klapper <https://www.facebook.com/tilhenn.klapper>

If you are interested, please email me and I will send you the script ASAP.

What do you get??? EXPERIENCE, LOVE, GLITTER, maybe a couple beers... also if you enjoy the experience, we will need more help for the shoots coming up this weekend and next.

thank you,
Karam Anthony ‘16