[VCFilmmakers] NO meeting tonight! SUBMIT TO MODFEST!!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Mon Feb 9 13:54:36 EST 2015

Hey Filmmakers,

We're currently in the process of working out a meeting time for this
semester, so *we won't be having a meeting tonight*. Details on the new
meeting time are currently TBD.

 Also, if you're planning on submitting to Modfest, remember, *the deadline
is TOMORROW, February 10th*. We'd like a diverse array of projects so
please send along your films, we're open to anything (e.g. short
documentaries, experimental films, funny projects, & music videos).

To submit, email us a Youtube or Vimeo link to *filmmakers.vsa at vassar.edu
<filmmakers.vsa at vassar.edu>, *alternatively, you can email us and arrange
to put your piece on a hard drive, or dvd.
Even if you don't plan on submitting, you should still come to Modfest
(Febraury 13th, 4:30 pm). Here's the Facebook event, invite your friends:
https://www.facebook.com/events/886350334763016/

Best,
Exec