[VCFilmmakers] PA On a Senior Project!!!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Wed Feb 25 00:10:14 EST 2015

A message from our lovely and talented Co-Treasurer David Newman:

Hey guys, the senior thesis film I'm working on this semester is looking
for Production Assistant for a shoot this weekend. You'd be helping with
lighting, camera, anything, and everything on set. It's an incredible
experience, I did it and learned a ton.

The film is about a family trying to keep it together in the two days after
their elder daughter's return from the hospital following her attempted
suicide, as told mainly through the eyes of their eight year old daughter.
It's called *Afterlife *and is written and directed by Rachel Dorn.

The shoot this weekend is on both Saturday and Sunday. If you can be there
for both days, that would be ideal. However, if you can only be on set for
one day we would love to have you. If you're interested, contact Rachel
Dorn at radorn at vassar.edu.

Thanks for reading! We hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
David Newman