[VCFilmmakers] Come to a Workshop With One Of The Founders of VC Filmmakers!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Fri Mar 6 01:44:01 EST 2015

Hey Filmmakers,

On *Monday, March 9th, at 7:00 pm, location tbd*  we'll be holding a
workshop with Ben Rutkowski '09, who co-founded the VC Filmmakers. After
Vassar, Brian studied directing at NYU Tisch. He works as a cinematographer
and has shot commercials, music videos, TV, documentaries, shorts, and feature
films.

It'll be a great opportunity to learn from a Vassar alum who is thriving in
the industry. We hope that you can *attend* and support Vassar film*!!!!!*

Best,
Exec