[VCFilmmakers] GET READY TO GET SCARED!!!!

Reid Antin reantin at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:12:51 EDT 2015

HEY GUYS,

Sorry you haven't heard from us in a while, but we've been planning SUPER
AWESOME FILM STUFF for the rest of the semester

Starting with tomorrow night, 10/22/13 at 9:30 in ROCKY 200

Come see a SURPRISE, MORTIFYINGLY FRIGHTENING FILM that I guarantee none of
you have seen (and if you have, you're a better cinephile than I). Feel
free to send me guesses for what it is, and if you guess right, you win 5
bucks (seriously).

There will be PIZZA, GARLIC KNOTS, SODA, and I guarantee that if you stay
for the film, you will be SCARED OUT OF YOUR MIND for SHOCKTOBER.

See you tomorrow,
Reid