[VCFilmmakers] Modfest + Screenings!!!!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Wed Feb 3 23:12:33 EST 2016

Hey Filmmakers,

We hope that you've had a great break and an opportunity to watch a lot of
films. We're excited to announce that we'll be showing a movie every week
for the rest of the year. The first screening will be on *February 11th at
Taylor 328*, and the movie will be a surprise!

In other, more pressing news, Modfest is coming up. Modfest is a
long-running arts festival featuring the work of Vassar students, alumni,
and professors. Filmmakers is running the film portion of it, which will be
held on *February 12th, at 4pm in the Rosenwald theater. *It's a great
opportunity to watch some really cool short films, or see yours on the big
screen!

We encourage you to submit any short films that you may have lying around
(or, better yet, go out and make one), whether they were for class, or you
made them on your own time. They can be narrative, documentary, music
videos etc, just as long as they are roughly ten minutes or under.

The films are due on February 11th. Please email a link to a Vimeo or
Youtube video to filmmakers.vsa at vassar.edu. Alternatively, email back to
set up a time to give it to one of us on a flash drive!

If you have any questions please feel free to email!

Best,
Exec