[VCFilmmakers] First Meeting!

Adam Ninyo adninyo at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 21 19:20:38 EDT 2016

Hey Filmmakers,

Sorry for the late email, but we're getting ready to start the year out.
We'll be having our first meeting/screening (and pizza) of the year *tomorrow
at* *930pm, and we'll be meeting in the Vogelstein lobby. *

The screening will be a surprise. Don't worry, it'll be something good...
Or maybe entertainingly terrible. Also, in order to better curate movies,
we'd love for people to send us lists of their three (or however many you
can think of) favorite movies.

Best,
Exec

P.S. stay tuned for events, contests, opportunities to join our wonderful
exec board, etc!