[VCFilmmakers] The Prestige Screening this Wednesday & Updates

Leon Brill lebrill at vassar.edu
Sat Feb 17 12:10:15 EST 2018

Hey Filmmakers,

A couple updates. Screenings will transition from being every other week to
being almost weekly. We're also getting film equipment shortly and we will
start production on our first short films after Spring Break.

That said, this week's screening is The Prestige! Come join us on *Wednesday
at 8pm in Rocky 300.* The Prestige is a 2006 film by Christopher Nolan,
starring Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, and Scarlet Johansson. The film is
2hrs and 10mins long.

Click here to join the Facebook event!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1049415435200914/> Note: You need to be a
member of our Facebook page to do so, you can join that here!
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1982489178654712/?ref=bookmarks>

For those of you that like trailers, click here!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AqrIkD7vU>

See you this Wednesday,
Leon Brill
​