[VCFilmmakers] GB MEETING Thursday & Drink-Along Screening Wednesday

Leon Brill lebrill at vassar.edu
Mon Nov 5 22:11:41 EST 2018

Hey Filmmakers,

On *Wednesday at 7pm in Rocky 203*, we'll be having a drink-along screening
of *Princess Mononoke*. Bring your favorite beverages, we'll supply some
*refreshments* as well.

And then, this *Thursday at 7:15pm in Rocky 203,* we'll be having a *general
body meeting *to discuss filmmaking projects, screenings, future meetings,
etc.

[image: tumblr_ortbgxF3nK1uob8tfo1_540.gif]

See you then,
Leon Brill