[VCFilmmakers] Screening Tomorrow & Tickets to an NYC PREMIERE w/Tiffany Haddish

Leon Brill lebrill at vassar.edu
Tue Oct 23 19:21:36 EDT 2018

Hey Filmmakers,

Paramount Pictures will be partnering with us for several events in the
coming weeks, the first of which is tomorrow's screening! At *6:30pm
tomorrow in Rocky 300*, we will be showing Tyler Perry's *Why Did I Get
Married?*

*Popcorn, candy, and pizza will be provided* for everyone alongside
promotional items for Tyler Perry's upcoming film, Nobody's Fool. People
who attend the screening can also *win tickets to the premiere this Sunday
and see Tiffany Haddish. *

Best,
Leon Brill

*Cast: *Tiffany Haddish, Tika Sumpter, Omari Hardwick, Mehcad Brooks, Amber
Riley, Whoopi Goldberg

*Director/Writer: *Tyler Perry

*Synopsis:* Trying to get back on her feet, wild child Tanya (Tiffany
Haddish) looks to her buttoned-up, by the book sister Danica (Tika Sumpter)
to help her get back on track.  As these polar opposites collide – with
hilarious and sometimes disastrous results – Tanya discovers that Danica’s
picture-perfect life – including her mysterious boyfriend – may not be what
it seems.

*Release*: In Theaters November 2

<https://www.facebook.com/nobodysfool/>
<https://www.instagram.com/nobodysfool/?hl=en>