[VCFilmmakers] VC Filmmakers Updates

Leon Brill lebrill at vassar.edu
Thu Sep 13 15:29:27 EDT 2018

Hey Filmmakers,

It was great seeing so many of you at the meeting yesterday. I just wanted
to follow up with some of the things we talked about.

*First off, we want to know what meeting/screening times work best for all
of you.* *Please fill out this form
<https://doodle.com/poll/mx75pfrp98bn8ucu>* and let us know. Just treat
each entry as that given day of the week/time and ignore the actual date
assigned.

*Second, join our *Facebook group!
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1982489178654712/?ref=bookmarks> Here
we'll be posting various updates/discussions that won't be in our weekly
emails. This is also a great way to connect with other club members and the
larger film community at Vassar.

That's all for now, keep your eyes out this weekend for information as to
what our first screening will be. Also, later this month I'll be shooting
out the crew and casting calls for our first short film shoot.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Best,
Leon Brill