[VCFilmmakers] Apply to be on the Filmmakers Exec Board!

Leon Brill lebrill at vassar.edu
Mon Apr 8 13:56:46 EDT 2019

Hey Filmmakers,

With the end of the year comes some spots to fill as I will be graduating
and no longer serving as the president. Kelsie will be taking my position,
but there are some other roles which need YOU in them (mainly treasurer).

So, apply to be on exec board!
Help foster the org's growth, help us achieve our filmmaking goals and
carry on the club into the next few years.
We have 3 spots currently looking to be filled over an array of interests.
Check out the application and see if you'd be a good fit.

Feel free to apply for as many positions as you feel would best fit your
interests.

Apply Here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenZhLVQm1M5DzhCIKC0CE3sqRTmNUvM06RKT35U05CmmvrqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

[image: gipwhy.gif]