[VCFilmmakers] Audition for a Horror Short Film

Leon Brill lebrill at vassar.edu
Sat Feb 23 12:29:49 EST 2019

Hey Filmmakers,

We're gearing up on what will probably be our biggest shoot of the semester.

What: De-Stress is a horror/thriller about a monster which feeds off of
stress.
In the midst of finals, will the students be eaten alive or manage to
escape a death by their own design?

So come audition! No acting experience necessary! Auditions will be in
Rocky 200 between 2pm and 5pm on March 2nd!
Fill out this form if you're planning to audition: https://goo.gl/forms/
janLk5K2QwT71Ryh2
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FjanLk5K2QwT71Ryh2%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0ZvulUnOxYOoxxWjCkJexWiwFcCHyCbSAkrqlPQESqQD9tElUKEkmEZ34&h=AT3AAtB1-djQmtIAu723Kqyvz0DwVm1zLD4gCMO0ycTMS49RS9dxOt0KNprnfApbfsaFxL1Ppi4aCAWqqU9THTXUQfnUNLbf-UEk6WiLy3qGsZRI2oWrrW4GFlep8KqNzF-nyj2u6oWXGhLB4V8>
 (we will have walk-in versions the day of).
Also, check out the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2264753113812323/

Cold reads will be provided.

Note on time commitment should you get cast: The shoot may take about 7
days, with room for re-shoots. This will take place over the course of a
month after spring break. A handful of rehearsals will occur before
shooting.

De-Stress is written (and will be directed) by Leon Brill.

Best,
Leon Brill