[VCFilmmakers] Meeting This Week! Friday at 7pm Rocky 212

Kelsie Milburn kmilburn at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 2 14:02:38 EDT 2019

Hello Filmmakers!

I know, I know. Another Friday meeting? Good news is this should be the
last one. All the rooms were booked for Thursday, so, we make do.

Anyway. This meeting is a *writing workshop*. We are going to come up with
some ideas and start writing some shorts. So, if there is something you
really want to do, let's get popping. *Come even if you've never written a
script before*. We are going to get everyone involved.

[image: writing GIF]
<https://leahkonen.com/tag/writing-2/>