[VCFilmmakers] Meeting Tomorrow @ 8PM EST

Kelsie Milburn kmilburn at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 16 20:47:19 EDT 2020

Hey everyone,

We have a workshop* meeting tomorrow at 8*. If you missed the GB, these
meetings are basically a time you can link up with other film people and
work on projects together.

Some of my projects you can get involved in:

   1. Writing/Editing a script about college kids who decide to rob a bank
   2. Helping plan shots for a music video

Also, in collaboration with VCTV, our org is encouraged to produce a few*
one-minute shorts for a Film Festival on Oct. 15th*. So if you want to
enter, that's also an option.

*Here's the link:*
https://vassar.zoom.us/j/94752660557

I'll see you then.