[VCFilmmakers] First Meeting!

Ian Herz iherz at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:13:50 EDT 2021

Helllooooo film friends!!!

After a little bit of trouble accessing our email list, we are here with
info about our first meeting of the semester!!!

If you want to come hang out and have a good time, meet some new people,
and maybe even start brainstorming projects to write and shoot then leave
next Monday at 7:30pm open because that’s when we’re meeting! Still
figuring out location but we’ll let you know.

Don’t worry if you don’t yet have film experience, that’s part of what you
can get through the club so come say hello!!

~~Malinda and Ian