[VCFilmmakers] FILM CREW NEEDED - senior doc crew opportunity!!!

Malinda Smith mmsmith at vassar.edu
Sun Nov 6 19:54:39 EST 2022

Filmmakers!!! Read this for an opportunity to crew *THIS* *FRIDAY* on
Yesmina and Malcolm's senior documentary!! If you're free Friday, let them
know! Plus food!
Info below:

CREW NEEDED. Senior Documentary project members Yesmina and Malcolm are
looking for an assistant camera operator, a sound operator (working with
wireless mics), and a PA (will work with the camera, lights, etc.). The
project follows the three-day cow-to-cone process that Zoe's Ice cream Barn
proudly boasts. In this shoot, we will visit the milk plant, conduct two
sit-down interviews, and then visit the farm and have an OTF shoot with
farmer Brian. It's a long shoot on Friday, November 11th so please be free
from 8:15 am-4:15 pm (the ending is estimated we could finish earlier).
Lastly, breakfast will be a drink and pastry/bagel from krafted, and lunch
will be sandwiches and a drink from Rossi's. Email: ytownsley at vassar.edu if
interested.

[image: crew needed for Zoe's Doc.jpg]