[Wism-l] (no subject)

Natalie Priebe Frank nafrank at vassar.edu
Mon May 15 10:12:48 EDT 2006

Hi everyone!

As Jamie and Jenna say, we need to invite the WISM lecturer for next
year!   I'm sorry that I've been somewhat out of commission due to
baby Ethan's arrival, but with summertime arriving I want to push
everyone into making a decision on who to invite!
If you would like to have input on who we invite, you should come to
our meeting this Wednesday, May 17, at 2pm, in Rocky 305.   If you
can't make it but have a suggestion, please send me an email and I'll
put the name forward for you.   (Even if you've already made a
suggestion, you should send an email to remind me).

Best of luck on finals and I hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing,
exciting, and above all refreshing summer!
Prof. Frank

Natalie Priebe Frank
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Box 248, Vassar College