[Aikido] Elections email2

dachiu at vassar.edu dachiu at vassar.edu
Thu Dec 11 14:08:18 EST 2003

Dear everyone,

     There has been some confusion about the election in general, so I will try
to clear up any miscommunications.

The voting will take place for ALL 5 positions: President, VP, Treasurer,
Events-Planner, and Webmaster.

Here is a list of all the members of the aikido club eligible for nomination:

Jared Abrams
Kate Blakeley
Megan Brett
David Chiu
Jeremy Glick
Charles Hudson
Katharine Kummler
Sarah Lackay
Brad Leposa
Geoff Marschall
Emma Myers
Rachel Panitch
Yulia Petkova
Christina Pias
David Rabinowitz
Daniel Rauch
Chris Scolt
Indra Shottland
Eric Snyder
Geoff Wertime

If I missed anyone, please write it in. Also professors can, and are encouraged
to vote!

Timeline:

Deadline for nominations: 7pm this Friday
Deadline for refusing a nomination: If you are nominated but don't want to run,
please send an email to me by noon on Saturday.
Deadline for voting: 8pm Sunday

I will send another email after all the nominations are turned in. Please email
me if anyone has any questions.

Best,
Dave