[Aikido] Bring Bokken to Practice Tonight!

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Thu Dec 11 14:55:14 EST 2003

Dear Everybody,

   The RAAD class has taken all of our mats over to Kenyon, and we won't be
getting them back till Monday at noon.  So we need to make three changes.

   First, tonight, bring bokken (wooden swords) to practice.  We can't take
falls, but we can surely swing sticks.

   Second, also bring bokken to Saturday practice at 2 p.m.

   Third, also bring bokken to Sunday practice at 8 p.m.

   There will also be a sunday practice at 2 p.m. in Kenyon in one of the
dance rooms (that's where the mats are), but the purpose of that will be
for the black belts candidates (Alan Marco and Mike Jones, who will be
visiting) to practice for their black belt stuff.

Yours,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn