[Aikido] randori practice

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Sun Nov 2 23:49:17 EST 2003

Hello everyone. I am writing because I want to get that randori
practice that Sensei Sean was talking about organized. I have talked to
some people and Wednesday after three and before nine seems like a good
time. I will have to check, but I think that the MPR is free then. If
not then maybe Monday, Friday, or Sunday afternoon. For those of you
who have not heard, we want to start getting in some randori practice
so that we can do well at the Arnold Classic in the spring. These
practices will be led by students, and most likely will not consist of
much more than warm-up, kakari geiko, hikitate geiko, and randori
geiko. I think anyone who has one or two techniques should feel free to
come. I will write more when I know more. E-mail me with questions,
suggestions, etc. -Charlie