[Aikido] practice 3:30 sunday

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Tue Nov 4 23:45:25 EST 2003

It turns out that the MPR is a lot more full than In the Pink would
have you believe. There were only two times that seemed workable, and
neither of them is great. One time is Monday from 2 till 4, but lots of
people (including me) cannot make it till 3 or later. The other time is
sunday from 3:30-5. This seemed to work better for most people so, for
now, why don't we try to meet on Sunday from 3:30 till 5. I will look
into practicing in different rooms, although this will have to involve
moving mats. So, the plan is sunday, 3:30 to 5 until further notice.
-Charlie