[Aikido] Can you participate in Japan Culture Day?

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Mon Oct 27 09:12:05 EST 2003

Dear VCAC Members,

   Shishida Sensei has been asked to give a demonstration at this year's
Japan Culture Day, which is sponsored every year by the Asian Studies
Department.

   It will be held from 12-2 p.m. on Friday November 14th.

   We would like as many of you as possible to participate in the
demonstration.  You may not know a lot of techniques by you each know
several rather well and we would like for everyone to help us show off how
much fun aikido is!

   We have been asked to start at 12:15, however, we can start anytime
between say noon and 1:30.  So I need each of you to tell me if you have an
sort of a scheduling confiict, and if so, whether starting at 12:15 or a
bit later would work best for you.  We'll adjust the starting time so as to
maximize the number of people who can participate.

Your sensei,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn