[Aikido] Monday practices

Alan C. Marco marco at vassar.edu
Mon Oct 27 09:34:28 EST 2003

Unfortunately, I will need to discontinue Monday afternoon practices. This
is due in part to scheduling conflicts with the room, and in part because I
want to spend more time at practices with Shishida sensei (I encourage you
to do the same!). However, we may add a Rondori practice in the future, so
stay tuned.

Alan C. Marco, Assistant Professor

Department of Economics, Vassar College
124 Raymond Ave. #592, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
TEL: 845.437.7669
FAX: 845.437.7576
email: marco at vassar.edu

The unexamined life is not worth living   -- Socrates
The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways   -- Solomon