[Aikido] Practice Schedule

Alan C. Marco marco at vassar.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:15:02 EDT 2003

Our practice schedule for the semester has been finalized. Please note the
addition of the Monday class. All classes are held in the new multi-purpose
room in Walker.

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 8-10:45pm. This is the regular class schedule.
All beginners (and everyone else!) should try to make as many of these as
possible, schedule permitting.

Monday, 2-4pm. This class will be led by Sensei Mike and will focus on
Rondori practice. Rondori is the sport-style sparring (or "free practice")
that we do in this style of aikido. It will also be a great work out! All
levels are welcome. [Editor's note: I practiced rondori with Mike over the
summer and learned a lot. He knows some great "low impact" practice drills,
that will also improve your fundamental skills.]

Saturday, 4-6pm. Advanced class. Yellow belts and above are welcome.
Shishida Sensei will be going over upper belt techniques.

Alan C. Marco, Assistant Professor

Department of Economics, Vassar College
124 Raymond Ave. #592, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
TEL: 845.437.7669
FAX: 845.437.7576
email: marco at vassar.edu

The unexamined life is not worth living   -- Socrates
The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways   -- Solomon