[Aikido] Friday practices

dachiu at vassar.edu dachiu at vassar.edu
Mon Feb 9 00:28:24 EST 2004

Dear VAC,

     Alan is kind enough to offer Friday morning randori and sparring practices
from 9:30am to 11:00. If anyone wants to get more practice in before the
tournament, it is recommended that you come if you can! Also, it is confirmed
that we have two vans to take us to the tournament (thanks Tiffany!) and only
those who have taken the defensive driving course are allowed to drive the
vans.
     VAC is planning a fundraiser before the tournament and we've decided to
sell t-shirts with Vassar Aikido Club logo on it. We have a couple of designs
that are being worked on and we'll bring the best ones to the club for a vote.
In other words, YOU decide what our logo should be (comedy? drama? sparring
cows? maybe... ). We'll most likely get the designs in by next week, so expect
an email.
      Finally, I would like to point out that my emails have been kinda
sporadic, so I've decided to send a WEEKLY email, every Friday night informing
everybody of the things goin on with the club.
      That's all folks!

Best,
David