[Aikido] Re: Aikido Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

madure at vassar.edu madure at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 1 18:51:05 EST 2004

Hey everyone,
This is Marie here talking. I also live in the south commons and can store
things here for people.
I would like to help out but I can't table tomorrow; will we be doing this on
Wednesday too? If so I can table (11-12) or 3-4 so let me know (plus any other
info I would need to know)
okay see you all tomorrow night
Marie