[Aikido] Re: Aikido Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

Julia Sobeschanskaya jusobe at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 1 13:37:00 EST 2004

Dear All,

First, I can do 2-3 at the bake sale tomorrow, is that OK?
Second, I can also accomodate some of you and/ or store your stuff cause i
live in south commons.
And finally, Yulianna Petkova (on the list but not in the club) is a good
friend of mine, has practically the same first name and is also of slavic
origin (Bulgarian), but still not me. My last name is much worse :) Here it
is: Yulia Sobeshchanskaya.

I'm sorry for not showing up at the last few practices. I'll see you all on
Tuesday.
Cheers!

Yulia