[Aikido] tshirts

dachiu at vassar.edu dachiu at vassar.edu
Tue Mar 30 17:28:25 EST 2004

Dear VAC,

     We are starting to order tshirts for the VAC. The cost is $15 per tshirt
so order one for yourself, friends, family, pet, anybody! (just kidding about
the pet). The shirts are black with a our custom VAC logo in the back and the
front has Vassar Aikido Club as well. Please bring a check (make payable to
Vassar College, with memo Vasar Aikido Club) or cash to practice if you want a
tshirt. Eric, our friendly club treasurer will be collecting the money and
writing you down for a shirt when they arrive. Oh and if you want a tshirt,
please bring the money on or before Thursday practice this week!

Best,
David