[Aikido] fundraiser #2

Kate Blakeley kablakeley at vassar.edu
Wed Mar 31 17:59:15 EST 2004

Hey everybody-

So, because we want to do awesome stuff and have money to do it with, we're having another fundraiser:

a dumpling sale!!

we're making the dumplings tomorrow morning at 8:30 in raymond kitchen.  Please come by if you can, as the more people, the quicker it will go.  This is especially true for the shaping of the dumplings part.

then we're going to be selling them on Friday during lunchtime in the college center, from about 10:30 to 2:30, or until we run out of dumplings.  PLEASE commit to coming and selling dumplings for a while each, even if it's just half an hour. there'll probably be a signup sheet at practice tomorrow or just let david, eric or geoff know.  The more the merrier!

see you soon,

kate