[Aikido] a few things

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Tue Nov 16 01:40:05 EST 2004

Hello all. Charlie here. First things first, we are going to be having
a party at the end of the semester and we would like your input. The
party will probably take place at the beginning of study week. We will
plan to have food, beverages, movies, and fun. The tradition has been
to watch martial arts movies for obvious reasons. We'll plan to show a
couple of movies. As Steven Segal does aikido one of his his "films"
would be an obvious choice. There are thousands of other options, from
Kurosawa to Jackie Chan etc. So we're putting this out to the group:
what do you want to watch?
	On a similar note: What do you want to eat? Personally I would like to
get sushi, but as this may not appeal to everyone we should consider
getting something else as well, or instead. As far as beverages of the
alcoholic variety go, we can't really spend club money to get them, but
we may try to get some nonetheless.
	One last thing: we are thinking about printing new shirts or some
other item like patches or sweatshirts. If you have a cool idea for a
design draw it up and send it either to me or to the list. Hopefully if
we start thinking about designs now we can have a couple of choices
sometime before break and actually something printed midway through
next semester.
10 bonus points if you read all the way to the end. Take care all.
-Charlie