[Aikido] simple tournament poster

Geoffrey Wertime gewertime at vassar.edu
Fri Oct 8 20:26:37 EDT 2004

Hey folks! I tried to make the poster a bit prettier, because that's what
club secretaries do. It's too big to e-mail through the list, but you can
find it at my web space here:

http://students.vassar.edu/gewertime/aikido/posters1.doc

I'll also put it up in my vspace - just search for the directory "gewertime"