[Aikido] Friday Oct 15

David Rabinowitz darabinowitz at vassar.edu
Sun Oct 10 15:54:30 EDT 2004

Hey everyone,
	Does anyone want to have a short practice session on Friday night?  I
was able to get the Aula (with Roman's permission) from 8-9.  I thought
we might have a 1 hour touch up session to practice our kata and
randori techniques a little bit more.  More never hurts right?  I was
thinking 1/2 hour to work on techniques against stabs and standing
opponents and then 1/2 hour to do randori and kata.  What do you guys
think?  Yes?  No?  I'll be there at any rate.  So if you feel like
showing up, do.  See you guys later.

Aaron